We have a new swimming pool in Juneau and it's in the valley! It's Olympic sized and is an "aquatic park", it has two big slides, an easy entrance pool. It has fountains and a lazy river and a bunch of other cool stuff. I have been putting off taking Mia because I knew the minute she saw what it was, well, there was no putting that genie back in the bottle. So now all I hear is "I wanna go swimming mama. Can I go swimming? Papa take me swimming mama? I go sleep and wake up and go swimming? I sleep in my swimming suit mama?" To make it even more exciting she is just barely potty trained so we are always ready to make a run for the bathrooms. I ordered a new suit from LLBean that should be here next week, then I'll get to go in the pool with her and Graham.
That's about it for exciting life in Juneau right now. I'll take it :)
1 comment:
Hi! Glad to see you are doing well!! Big news on the new blog...
savorthelittlethings dot blogspot dot com
Post a Comment