Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She's working on her street cred

Today Mia and I went and watched our friend's two little girls. They are about a year and a half younger than Mia. In the past Mia has acted like they don't exist and she isn't very careful around them. And it's so hard because they really want to play with her. But the last few times she's interacted with them she's done so much better, and today she did great. The girls were lovely and wanted to play with her the whole time and Mia played with them and was kind and patient. On the way to the car I told her that she was a very good girl and this was our conversation:
"No, I not good girl Mama."

"You weren't?"
"No"
"Okay, then you were a horribly rotten girl."
"No I not!"
"What were you then?"
"I dangerous, Mama"

No comments: