This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Oy Vey
I got my mom an iPad so that she can Facebook with Mia Mei. She misses her so much and her health isn't good enough to travel to Alaska. So I figured I'd get her an iPad and her and Mia can see each other and talk all the time. Oh my gosh, I'm surprised I have any hair left. Have you ever tried to explain how to use an iPad over the phone? She has no idea how to swipe to get to the next page and she's amazing she can just tap on "one of those boxes" and have it do something. I e-mailed my cousin to see if her or her husband would go help her. They are glad to do it. Now I just have to get her Internet and she'll be all set to Facebook her granddaughter. She'll be the coolest grandma in the senior home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for the iPad!
Instructions for using any computer over the phone drive me nuts. Hubby's mom will call with some issue and the words she uses to describe the problem are enough to think she speaks a different language.
Post a Comment