So I want to yell it from the roof tops, stop people in the store and brag, put up a banner in front of our house:
SHE WOKE UP DRY THIS MORNING!!!!
and
WOKE UP DRY FROM NAP TIME!!!!!
AND
NO ACCIDENTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh this is going so much easier than I could ever have hoped for. I know it's because she's older and is really ready for it. But it's really not been a fight at all. She did ask for pull ups today once, but was okay when I told her they were just for when she went to sleep. I didn't realize I had been feeling so much pressure about this. I was sooooo scared to even start. Seriously, I was terrified. I thought it was going to be a freaking battle, no, more like WWIII and I was going to end up damaging her little psyche.
I'm just so relieved.
I know there will be set backs, but I'm fine with that. I'm just so happy with her progress.
Okay, done bragging.
:)
1 comment:
Congrats to both of you!
Post a Comment