This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Oh ya, there's Harvey Korman too.
Jesus, Joseph and Mary please help me! My husband is watching the "Star Wars Holiday TV Special" from 1978 for the third time in a row. Good God there's Bea Arthur and Art Carney and singing and dancing. And Graham keeps telling me this is the "FIRST TIME WE GET TO SEE BOBA FET!!!" or something. Make it stop! (Oh by the way, it really drives him nuts when I call it Star Trek instead of Star Wars. Sheesh, like there's a difference.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please come back anytime!
I'm a big Star Wars fan but somehow I missed that Christmas special.
Wow! You live in Juneau. Alaska is beautiful but we've only seen it from cruise ship ports of call and a tour of Denali (and we want to go back and do some hiking).
I actually have whale pictures on my blog post today!
Good luck with your adoption. I hope the child changes from invisible to visible soon.
P.S. I loved the underwear story. Sounds like something I would do.
What!!? STAR WARS AND STAR TREK ARE NOT THE SAME!! Star wars is cool, star trek bothers me.
Although I think I once had a crush on Data.
Anyway, guess what!? No school in Anchorage today! Wooooah!
well he is real geek in my eyes.
geek
The other day I was goofing around with my husband (who often says stuff to me like "Do or do not, there is no try." and "The force is strong in this one." etc) and I did that thing where you hold your hand up and split open your fingers between your middle and ring finger so it looks like a V. So anyway, I did that and told him "May the force be with you." Apparently I mixed up the two shows. The hand thing is done in Star Trek (or Wars) and the "May the force be with you" was done in Star Wars (or maybe Trek). Either way I was being a blasphemist. So obviously I've continued doing it all week because the face he makes when I do it is just too funny.
Post a Comment