No new rumors about the adoption yet. I hope we hear something next week. I really hope they send a batch of referrals before Chinese New Year, otherwise we'll have to wait an extra week before the CCAI gets back to work.
In other news we've gotten about 4 feet of snow in the last couple of days. We even had a snow-day of Friday! But all we did is shovel shovel shovel. We shovel the walk, the driveway, the berm when the plow goes by. We shoveled the roof and had to dig out the cars at least three times! Sheesh, enough! And Graham twisted his ankle yesterday taking the dogs for a walk around the block. So today's shoveling duties were all mine! I don't think I'll have to go to the gym for a week!
But the good news is we shouldn't get any more snow for a while. The bad news is it's suppose to rain for the next week. I have a feeling our yard is going to be a swamp!
Ahhh, I love living in Juneau.
2 comments:
I did hear the rumor that the Chinese are still having babies...
I heard the power went out in Juneau today!
I am sooo jealous that you had a snow day. In Anchorage we get 10 snow days per year, then have to start making up days.
But school is NEVER cancelled!! I think that some people thought the cold temps last week would cancel school, but no - just recess.
It's in the 20s now. ABOVE!!
Post a Comment