No new rumors yet. But I check the Rumor Queen hourly, so maybe she'll post something later on today.
Our task for today is sending USCIS our I-600A form and our new home-study update so we can get a current I-171H. We are also sending along a copy of our last home-study update and the original home-study, as well as a copy of our current I-171H (which will expire soon) and all past I-171H forms we have. I will send everything they may need or possibly want and I predict it will still take 6 weeks and many many phone calls before we get our correct I-171H back. This will be the VERY LAST time we will have to deal with *&$%# USCIS (knock on wood) before we go to China. I am keeping a log of how unhelpful, disrespectful and unavailable they have been and plan on writing a very detailed letter to our senator. I know it won't do anything, but it will make me feel better.
So once I mail this letter off tomorrow we should be done with paperwork for a while. That will sure feel good.
:)
3 comments:
yeah for you! It's right arund the corner.
Rumor has it China will delay invading the USA too...that's all the rumors I know for today!
There is a rumor floating around that today is a new day and there is no Elizabeth post...
Post a Comment