Well, I broke down and purchased my first game console since my Atari 2600 in the 70's. Yes we bought a Wii!
Actually it started with an e-mail I got from my husband that said;
"Let's go shopping after school today."
I read it out loud and started whining to my coworkers "Why does he want to go shopping? We just went shopping. I'm tired and hungry. I don't want to go shopping, he can go without me!" Then a coworker said "Maybe he doesn't want to shop for food, maybe he wants to get something fun?" Which I whined even louder saying "Fun?!? We never shop for anything fun. All we do is shop for food. I hate shopping! I'm not going!"
So I came home all in a grump and Graham said "Let's go get a Wii!!"
So off we went to Costco to buy ourselves a Wii. I made the mistake of asking about getting more game cartridges, and was told "There are no game cartridges grandma, they use CDs now" Oh shut up!
So we came home and set it all up and commenced on traumatizing our dogs. Poor things didn't know what we were doing, but they didn't like it. They ended up hiding in the bedroom as we tried hula hooping and yoga and baseball!
What fun! I did just about break my neck doing the Tree Pose, but I got enough points to beat Graham's score. And really, that's all that matters!
6 comments:
I WANT A WII!!
I love that you asked for cartridges! Ha!!
You bought a WiiFit! That is so cool. I've heard great things about it.
You may wish you had a hot tub tomorrow!
Hi friend.. Nice cool post.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!
Yeah wii...
Have you played the Wii Chinese Adoption game yet? It will rate your frustration while you stomp up and down on their balance board upon hearing that China didn't match any...
good to see you in your jammies yesterday!
I also bought a wii fit recently. I love it! The football game is one of my favorites. I was now quite skillful to dodge the flying pandas and shoes
Post a Comment