I'm trying to decide if I should get an iPhone. Neither Graham or I have ever owned a cell phone before. We just switched providers for our cordless and apparently we got new features. I was talking to someone and I heard a beep beep and I totally panicked! I pushed the "talk" button and hung up on everyone. I told myself I wasn't going to get a cell phone until I'd mastered the phone in my house.
But another teacher at work has one and it's so cool! My friend (Hi Anna!) has an iTouch and said if I'm going to get something it should be the iPhone (did I get that right or did I just put words into your mouth?)
See, I thought I could take it to China with us and use the Internet. And if Graham gets one too then we can call each other and text and stuff!
We could get rid of our land line and just use our cell phones!! Woo Hoo, we'd be living in the year 2009!!
Next we should look into getting broadcast television!
And maybe stop churning our own butter!
3 comments:
You're scaring me. So much for the simple life in the wilds of Alaska. ;-)
Hubby has an iPhone and loves it. I don't really want one yet. For serious Internet time, a laptop has a larger screen!!!!
I'm holding out for mental telepathy...
Just make sure whatever plan or phone you buy includes international calling. I made a few calls back to the US when I was in Canada last year and they cost me a fortune.
Post a Comment