So the plan was always I was going to try and work half time and stay home with the baby the other part of the day when we got back from China. We were all in agreement, however my school district didn't get the memo and won't let me go half time. Apparently it's too hard to fill a Deaf Ed. position so I had to stay there instead of going to a part time sped job. So I was very stressed and upset. Then Graham finds out that another science teacher in his highschool is having a baby and wants to job share (job shares are OK with the district). This means Graham could go half time and stay home with Mia. Except I was suppose to stay home with Mia. But that's not going to happen. And honestly as along as one of is home with her I will feel so much better. However the one staying home has only held a baby once before. At a picnic. About 15 years ago. He also won't pick up the dog poop in the backyard because it grosses him out. This should be interesting.
Oh, and he doesn't get to be all BFF with my BFF (Hi Anna) just because she'll be home with her baby to. He can call her with questions or advice, but the second they start going out to get pedicures together I'm going to get pissed.
2 comments:
Yeah. No group pedicures allowed. It's' the apron and the Mr. Mom movie for him!
Ha ha! I actually have the Mr. Mom movie. I thought liked it and I thought Michael Keaton was so funny!
Post a Comment