This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
On one of our many trips to Fred Meyers yesterday Graham was looking at some shirts. I asked him if he needed new clothes and he said "No, I just thought I'd look for some cool tops for our trip to China. I don't think I have anything for such a hot climate" This is probably the first time he has acknowledged in my presences that he is actually thinking about the adoption. He's been so laissez-faire for the past three years, it's weird to hear him talk like it's actually going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Guys are weird. It's as simple as that!
I believe "phlegmatic" may be the term you're looking for.
Inside he's so excited he can't stand it, and it leaked out in the form of talking about wardrobe.
I am so crossing my fingers that it's soon.
I'll bet that the majority of people that might read this from elsewhere don't know what Fred Meyers is...
Oh ya, I forget they don't have Fred Meyer's everywhere. It's just a big department store and grocery store put together. We usually call it "Freddys"
Post a Comment