No news. No rumors. But I'll write here as soon as I hear something.
Oh, my mom asked me the other day if I had a "block"?
I said "A block?"
"Ya, you know, that thing you can write on?"
"Mom, what are you talking about??"
"You know, on the computer?"
"Oh, a blog? "
"Ya ya, a blog."
"Nope, don't have one of those."
( I will, however, refer to this as my "block" from now on because it makes me giggle every time I say it)
(And don't think I'm being mean, my mom and I talk about three times a week. She is updated on my life! And she doesn't even have a computer. And she'd bug my aunt to read it to her over the phone then call me and ask questions for an hour afterwards. No, she doesn't need to know about my block.)
4 comments:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I didn't provide details of my block to my family. If they find it on their own.....oh well.
I'm so going to tell your mom about your block. Sorry, I'm just evil that way.
I have a block...it's on my head
Post a Comment