Thursday, April 30, 2009

Confusing

Some agencies (mine included) have been directly told by someone at CCAA that the referrals will come out next week and people can still travel. Two other agencies have been told no referrals or traveling will happen for another 20-30 days when they will then reevaluate the situation. All the agencies are reliable, so I can only presume that they are all talking to different people at the CCAA and are getting conflicting stories. Which then tells me that they haven't made a decision of what to do about Swine flu yet.
All I know is after more than three years I thought I'd see my baby's face this week or early next and now it's a very real possibility that I won't. This sucks.

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

I'm sorry, Sweetie. Hang in there!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Tell them you'll gladly wear bubble wrap to travel over there safely...

Unknown said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the best!

淡淡花香 said...

Don't worry, the baby girl will arrive soon. As a Chinese, I am impressed that you choose to adopt a Chinese girl. She will surely live a happy life in your family and have a bright future!
I've subscribed this blog in Google Reader.

Elizabeth said...

Apple,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I went to yours and saw the picture of your baby. She's adorable! And all that hair! What a cutie!