Friday, April 10, 2009

Alright, I'm back

I had a bit of a meltdown this weekend. I guess not getting matched in the last batch hit me way harder than I thought. I actually wanted to pull our paperwork and quit the adoption. That would show China for jerking me around. FOR OVER THREE YEARS .
But my friends and family rode out my hysteria and I have come back to only mildly insane. And I actually felt a little tiny glimmer of excitement. It only lasted about 10 seconds, but at least it was there.
So, since we should know something in about three weeks I'll keep blogging. All they have to match is 2 days and we'll be in. Of coarse I saw a rumor yesterday where they might just match one day, but I'm choosing to ignore that.

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

We're pulling for you!

Ed & Jeanne said...

That's it...I'm going to call China right now and tell them to stop messing with you.

Karen Travels said...

DON'T QUIT!!!