Monday, March 16, 2009

And it'd be nice to have a Governor that's a little bit sane too.

Well, early rumors are good, but early rumors are always good, then the rumors start getting bad. We need China to match only 4 days, and I'm really hoping they can do it. I don't know if I can do another month of this. I mean, I know I can, but I'm starting to understand what a nervous breakdown feels like. Work is extremely stressful right now and that and this wait is taking it's toll. When I feel this way I revert to my run away strategy and look for other places to live, because (sarcastic voice) you know things will be better there. So I looked up Utah, very pretty, good home prices, but I forgot it's the desert, and deserts have snakes and worse, big spiders. So Utah is out. Then I looked at Minnesota. It's pretty and a lot like Alaska, but waaay too cold. If I'm leaving Alaska then I want something at least a little warmer.
So I need a place where there are no spiders, snakes, alligators, lizards, cockroaches or hippies. Do any of you know a place like that??

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Hawaii meets most of your criteria but did you mean affordable?

I think they keep most asylums free of critters.

Take a deep breath and hang in there!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Don't feel too bad. I haven't matched this month either. The wifey-poo keeps yelling "change your shirt...it doesn't go with that!"

ps - You've been tagged by me of all people. Weird...I NEVER tag.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I always thought Colorado was a nice place. I can't say they don't have rattlers but they definitely have nicer weather. The hippies won't bother you if you don't bother them.