Guess who has a new shrine to worship at? I DO, I DO!
Graham and I were at St. Vincent de Paul's and one of the volunteers walk in with a new item. It was a Graco Play and Go (kinda like a play pen). She was talking with the other volunteer as to what price they should put on it. "$5.00?" said the one "No, it's in really good shape and very clean, how about $10.00?" I looked at Graham and said "We should totally get that!" The volunteer said they don't get them donated that often and rarely in this good of shape!! So we snatched it up and brought it home!
It's all put together in the baby's room next to the crib and has pink fluffy blankets and stuffed animals in it and when I look at it a beam of sunlight breaks through the clouds and I hear angels singing.
Then I had to go to the store to get milk. I had to go to Fred Meyer's which I hate because it's always so busy. But then I saw another beam of light and heard angels singing again, and when I looked up I saw Girl Scouts selling more cookies. I thought they were all done selling! I bought many many boxes!
Now I have to go give the dogs a bath, I have a feeling there will be no sunlight or singing angles involved.
Oh, one more thing, there is a rumor that referrals will probably be arriving on Tuesday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment