Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Anniversary (kinda)

Today is our LID anniversary. Three years ago China logged in our paperwork and we were officially in line to meet our daughter. At that time we were told that in one year we would be home with our daughter. Well, now three years later we are still about 3-4 months before we meet our Mia. But I am happier we are so close.
Around July 2008 I was ready to quit. I was dead serious, I couldn't take it anymore. I told Graham that I was done and I wanted to pull our paperwork. He asked we stay in for 6 more months and then if I still felt I couldn't do it we would pull our dossier.
Luckily I got through that hopeless phase and am back to my normal psycho crazy perspective parent phase.
I'm so glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I hope I'm not jinxing myself right now, but I do believe we'll be spending the summer with our Mia. I can't wait!

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

I'm excited for you. Hang in there just a little longer!

Ed & Jeanne said...

It'll be worth it in the end.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I know you'll have her by summer. How exciting!