Yep, China matched 4 more days this month which leaves us with 4 days until our LID. They matched through March 6, 2006 and we're logged in March 10, 2006.
So, if they were to match another 4 days next month that would mean we're in! We would finally see our baby's face! But they will not match 4 days because March 7th is HUGE. They will probably get through the 7th and then the next month they'll get through the 10th.
So, two more months. Who knew this wait would get harder the closer we got!!
5 comments:
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for visiting my blog...No I won't make it to Nome this year, however my friend, Jan will be there. She was Lance Mackey's Idita-Rider the past 2 years.
I have planned a week's stay in ANC, w/ a couple day trips if the weather cooperates. I can handle snow, but can't drive on ice- can anyone?-chuckle
Have you decided on your baby's name? I remember in one post you mentioned "Kit". Great name!
Happy Trails,
Kit
It's getting closer!
Hang in there.
Just think, in 100 years you won't remember all the waiting at all...
I'm ready. Let's do this thing!
I have never heard of an Idita - Rider until yesterday!! I hear Dorthy Hamill was one!!
Congrats on the baby closeness - time is flying by, she will be here soon!!
Post a Comment