Waiting....waiting....waiting
I hope to hear some rumors this week. Hopefully early this week, I really hope we're in this batch! As soon as there are any rumors I'll post them!!
Until then I will spend my spring break being obsessed with playing Animal Crossing City Folks on the Wii. And eating Girl Scout cookies. Many many Girl Scout cookies!
:)
5 comments:
Save some thin mints for me!
Waiting... waiting... waiting here too. I swear I'm gonna feel like this is my kid when you finally get your match. ;-)
Ha ha, my co-workers feel the same way!
I have my fingers crossed for you. Are you on spring break now? Wooh, last week was TOUGH, but now I am back into the swing of things. No more breaks until the end.
When you find out who your baby is, how long until you fly to China?
I am coming through Juneau in July and I wonder if you would like to meet up?
After we see the picture of our baby it's about 4-6 weeks before we leave for China.
Yes, I'd love to meet up. let me know when you're coming!
Post a Comment