Tuesday, March 17, 2009

meme

I was tagged to write about 6 things or habits of no importance about me. Hmmm, let me see.

1. I will read the last page of a book first so I know how it ends. Same with a movie, I'll skip to the last scene first, then go back and watch the whole film. I don't like surprises.

2. I'm half Canadian and have a duel citizenship.

3. Neither I or my husband have a cell phone.

4. I don't eat meat (I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't eat meat).

5. I hate science fiction genre, but I finally broke down and read that stupid Twilight series. And yes I totally got sucked into it! (and now I want to see the movie).

6. I hate to exercise with a passion!

5 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Hum......I think I'd better start reading the Twilight series.

Karen Travels said...

They showed Twilight on my plane to Anchorage. I didn't like it, but then again, I could only see 3/4th of the screen and I was borderline insane from fear of flying. Then I got up to use the bathroom, lost my headphones, and missed the last 20-30 minutes. LOL...I loved the books though.

Love these random things about ya! I didn't know you were half Canadian!

Ed & Jeanne said...

According to the secret alien takeover strategy of 1984 every human on the planet must have a cell phone by the year 2012. I'll send you guys one...

Excellent...thanks for playing!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

A duel citizenship? Does that mean you like starting sword fights with Canadians?

Sorry, I couldn't resist teasing you on that typo because it made me giggle. ;-)

Elizabeth said...

Hmmm, maybe that's why I start to feel so aggressive the closer I get to the border?
:)