So, I was not expecting any referrals this month because of the Olympics. Really, I was OK with that. In fact at one time the rumor was that there may not be any matches for two months. I was expecting and prepared for that.
Now I hear that China is sending out matches this month and it's matched up to February 9, 2006 (remember, I'm March 10, 2006). So they may have matched 9 days!
We should find out if this rumor is true by tomorrow or Wednesday.
Now, do you hear that, that little something in my post? Do you know what that is? It's hope, trying to squeak through the doom and gloom of my adoption experience, and it's very very dangerous. As soon as it shows up things turn south fast.
So I totally expect this rumor to be false and we won't get any referrals until October and then they will be for only two days.
So there! Take that, stupid hope.
1 comment:
I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Post a Comment