So does anyone else remember this TV show? This show that my brother watched because he liked it and I just watched in horror.
Chico the Rainmaker
It's about a shrunken disembodied head that is driven around in a front bike basket by some kids with whom he fights crime.
Nobody?
Just me then.
Great.
4 comments:
Dear God. I have never seen anything like that. How incredibly terrified I would have been had I watched that as a child. Are you quite scarred for life?
Yes, I think I am. But because of my brother I'm also scarred from watching every episode of Hogan's Heroes and Start Trek. But on the flip side I did make him watch every episode of The Brady Bunch and Little House on the Prarie, so maybe we're even.
I love both Hogan's Heroes and Star Trek, but Craig used to try to get me to watch those scary shows that are on in the middle of the night. There was The Twilight Zone and one other that I can't remember the name of that freaked me out for sure.
Then we discovered Monty Python and a whole new world opened to us. Silly British humor! Yay!
Hope you had a great weekend! The weather was gorgeous up here!! Relatively speaking, anyway.
Post a Comment