Or as my kids in the village would say "Holy Cats!"
They actually did it. China matched nine whole days. So they are now matched through January 9, 2006. As my friend pointed out, I am now 29 days away from my LID date (March 10, 2006). So, 29 days. If every month they match 5 more days then we'd get our referral in...um, 6 months, right? 5x6=30. I am doing the math right, aren't I. What am I thinking? There's probably some special Chinese math where you have to add a 0 to the end of your answer so it would really be 60 months.
But if I'm right, then we'd get referred around Feb/March.
Holy Cats!
4 comments:
Soooo excited for you!
How is school!?
p.s. I am 30...I lived in new york for 23 years and north carolina for 7! But I wish I was 23!
Awesome! What happens next after the referral?
OMG! I'm so keeping my fingers crossed that Effing China will continue to match at a decent pace, and you'll get your baby sooner than later.
Actually I was already doing that but now I'll do it even harder. That vein on my forehead hasn't popped out in a while. It needs the exercise.
Yeah for you. A guy from my school just got notice that he and his wife are adopting a Chinese girl. They only had to wait a year, but they opted for special needs kids. His adoptee is 7 and an Albino. But they are picking her up next month.
I LOOOOVE my school, I am actually working at Menden. River, awesome place! HOw are things for you?
Post a Comment