This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
After 26 hours of traveling...
...we're home!! Mia was a champ but we are all wiped out. I promise to write more tomorrow and add some pictures!
6 comments:
Yay, yay, yay!!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure!! And see pics!
Did you bring me something?!
Just kidding! Glad you're home!
Awesome, welcome home. Hope the trip was excotic and incredible. I look forward to seeing pictures.
(ps - You're top position is safe IF you comment on Sex and Dinner and and the Camping one)
(never mind...you did the camping one...)
Congrats and welcome back! I can't wait to hear your stories and see some pictures.
Welcome home. :)
Post a Comment