Thursday, July 23, 2009

Here we go...

It's three in the morning and we are getting ready to take off. I haven't been sleeping well the last week but tonight I got about 2 hours sleep. Graham stayed up all night. I also have purple puffy hives all over my face. I look lovely. Oh well, things will calm down once I'm on the plane. The waiting is almost over!

7 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Breathe, Elizabeth, breathe!

淡淡花香 said...

Finally, the momentous time comes!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Enjoy the moments. By-the-way, purply puffy face hives are all the rage in China these days...

Debra said...

I did the time zone conversion thingy. Nanchang is 15 hours ahead of us here. So by now you've met your baby. I could not be happier for all of you. :)

Janna said...

Wow! After all the years of waiting, the moment has finally arrived!
I bet it feels like a dream! :)

A Free Man said...

Wow, just spent some time reading back through your archives. Hope everything goes well for you in China. I'll be interested to see how things went.

Debra said...

WHY AREN'T YOU HOME YET!!! The waiting is killing me!