This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Pictures, finally!
Graham and Mia
This was a sign outside a night club.
"Bloody romantic night count so you never feel the passion and love count bars nanchang the best bars"
How cute. And back when you still got a little sleep!
Oh, and you have one up on me too. I've never been to the Great Wall of China. Ok, I've never taken a baby from China either. I guess you have two up on me...
3 comments:
Wow! Very nice. Such a cutie!
She's a total sweetie.
How cute. And back when you still got a little sleep!
Oh, and you have one up on me too. I've never been to the Great Wall of China. Ok, I've never taken a baby from China either. I guess you have two up on me...
Post a Comment