Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the students, teachers started last Thursday. I don't know where the summer went!
Here are a couple more pictures: Looking cute!

She loves to suck her thumb.

Grace, our guide in China. She was great!!


Adoption Barbie. You can only get these if you stay at the White Swan Hotel. It's Barbie holding a little Chinese baby. OK, you can laugh but if you check them out on ebay they can go for up to $300! But I think we'll keep ours for when Mia gets older.



Mia is all dressed up for a typical rainy Juneau day.

6 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

School started here last week. Good Luck!

The pictures are adorable. Keep them coming.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

She really is a beautiful girl. And lucky too... to have you two as parents!

Debra said...

Adorable baby!

And OMG how green is your grass! Ours is brown and horrible. Maybe because no one watered it for three years?

Anyway -- OMG SHE IS SO CUTE I COULD EAT HER RIGHT UP NOM NOM NOM!!!

Erin Alaska said...

congrats, she gorgous!

Karen Travels said...

I am catching up on these pictures - BEAUTIFUL!!!

What a gorgeous girl you have!

www.clumsyhiker.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

monica said...

Mia is adorable, especially in her rain coat and cute boots!! Hope everything is going well, and the sleeping issues have improved..