We just got our seats for our international flight changed. We were in the middle of the middle row, so it looked like this (we were the red X's and the .... is the aisle)
X X ....X X XX.... X X
So we changed it to this:
X X ....X X X X ....X X
I'm so happy we were able to change, that would have been a long trip to be stuck in the middle row.
We're getting all set to leave, gathering all the stuff we need to take with us and starting to seriously pack. Had to fill out some more paperwork and fax it in and I'm making multiple copies of all the paperwork we're taking to China.
So nothing too exciting, I'll write when it gets closer to when we leave!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you! Have a great trip and enjoy every minute of this amazing experience. I expect to hear all about every last detail!
Post a Comment