Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's all under control!

I think we're all good to go! We checked off everything on our To Do List and I checked and re-checked and then re-checked again all our paperwork. I have the originals that will be in our carry on, Graham will have copies in his carry on and we will leave another set of copies here in case we were to need them. We went through the suitcases and got rid of a few things and added some others. Tomorrow we will clean out the fridge and do a few other odds and ends, but we are pretty much ready to go! Tomorrow I'm meeting up with some friends, Wednesday I have a massage, then Thursday at 6:00 we are OFF TO CHINA!!!!

(Oh, and could you leave a message telling me everything will be OK and that my dogs will not run away or die but be happy and healthy when we get home.)

4 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Yes. Your dogs will be fine.

Sounds like you need that massage!

Have fun.

Elizabeth said...

Actually, I'm going to call right now to see if I can change it from an hour to an hour and a half!

Elizabeth said...

No luck. Oh well, I shouldn't complain, an hour massage is going to be wonderful!

Unknown said...

It will be so much more than ok. The dogs will be great and appreciate you when you return 'cause they missed you.