We get to send a short message that will be translated and two pictures of ourselves to Mia's orphanage. It took me a while to write this, but mostly because I was crying so hard. But they were happy tears! Here's what we wrote:
Dear Fu Yan Mei,
We were so excited to see your beautiful picture and even though we haven’t met you yet, we already love you so much! Our home is in Alaska where there are lots of trees and mountains and glaciers. We are so honored that we were picked to be your parents. We are hoping and praying that we go to China soon to meet you, and so you can be part of our family. We can’t wait to hold you in our arms.
We send you lots of love and hugs and kisses,
Mommy and Daddy
5 comments:
Crap, that's sweet. I can feel the warmth of your glowing from here. I'm really happy for you guys. :-)
I'm fighting back tears. Stop, please.
;-)
Because I needed to cry before leaving for my last clinical of 5th quarter!
Unbelievably sweet. It's a love story all the way around. Can't wait to meet her.
You are two amazing parents. What a wonderful family you are creating.
Oh, this is so sweet. I'm happy for you and subscribing so I can keep up with your progress. How exciting!
p.s. Check for monkeys before you brig her home.
Post a Comment