This is what I got from our agency today:
Hi Families,
We have tentative travel dates for you! We are hoping to have you traveling from July 23rd – August 7th or so. I will be requesting consulate appointments today and we should have confirmation of these dates within the next few days.
I did request earlier travel dates for your group, I know July 23rd feels like it’s a long way away right now, but these were the earliest available dates. Civil Affairs has recommended that you travel during this time and we will be following their recommendation.
Please remember that we do recommend families wait until Consulate appointments are confirmed to make any definite travel plans. Until we receive that confirmation, these dates are still subject to change.
When the dates are finalized we'll go ahead and purchase the airplane tickets.
I was hoping we'd travel sooner. I hope this month goes by fast!
3 comments:
Wow! Great news.
YAAAAAAAAAAY!
And I know it's still a whole month away, but I'm sure it will pass so fast!!
I think I'm almost more excited for you than you are. Is that possible?!
Well, at least you have a date. Boy, they sure do make this a challenge.
Post a Comment