Thursday, June 18, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

This is the email I just got from our agency:

Congratulations, families!

Your TAs have arrived! As this package is slightly unexpected, I will be checking in with our staff tonight to get a better idea of guide and appointment availability. From there, I will request consulate appointments for all the families who are “paperwork ready”. (These are families who have current fingerprints and I-171h on file with Great Wall. If I am missing anything from you I will be in touch ASAP).

It may take a day or two for our staff to determine availability and then a day or two for the Consulate to confirm appointments. I will hopefully have a better idea about travel dates early next week.

Congratulations!



OMG I'm so freaking excited!!!!
:)

1 comment:

cna2rn2009 said...

Okay. Now you have ME crying. Darn hormones!

I am so excited for you and am sure Deb will be too... as soon as I text her to tell her!

Don't forget to push for that LONG layover in Seattle so we can see you guys! I'd love to finally meet you in person!