Monday, June 1, 2009

We send our referral approval paperwork to our agency last week, and our agency sent it to China last Friday. So now we just sit and wait for our Travel Approval (I think it's travel approval, or is it travel appointment) to come from China. That's when we'll find out when we go to China!! So a little more waiting, but that's OK because now I have a picture to look at!!

3 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Do you know how long that waiting portion is typically?

Debra said...

You're going to wear that picture out looking at it!

I hope your layover in Seattle is long enough for us to drive up and lay eyes on you guys! We will make that trip even if it's barely long enough to be justifiable. Do you realize I haven't even seen YOU for five years?!

Elizabeth said...

Deb- I hope so too! I can't believe the last time I saw you was when we were still living in Nome!

VE- well, my agency said we will be back in Alaska with our baby by the end of July. Since we have to be in China 3 days I figure we'll either go the end of June or early July!