This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Look who figured out how to use the digital camera!
These are the pictures we are sending along with our letter to our Mia.
Mommy
Daddy
Yes I know I'm smirking and I need a haircut. I'm getting my haircut this afternoon and I'll work on not smirking in future photos.
4 comments:
Good job! At least your eyes are open!
Congrats!
I know how to use my camera but I have yet to learn how to download/upload/access my photos!
You are my inspiration!
Viveca
Ah... so that's what you two look like! MUCH better than the 1/16" picture of your heads in your profile.
I'll be right over. Do you have cable? Lot's of fruity rum drinks? Is my room set up? Oh...it's for your daughter...
Post a Comment