Well it's going to cost us a lot more to fly to China than we thought. We were thinking about $1000 each, maybe $800 each if we got lucky. Nope, it's $1700 each. Motherfuck! OK, it's going to be OK. This is going to cost a lot and we knew that. Still, wow.
I've been trying to exercise and eat right, but tonight I'm baking a cake with lots and lots of icing. I need to go into a sugar coma for a while.
9 comments:
Oh Elizabeth - I WISH we had extra funds to help you! It'll happen though, it'll be worth it in the end.
Don't forget... LAYOVER IN SEATTLE!!!!
You deserve the cake, girl!
Thanks you guys, we'll be OK with money it was just a shock. I'm so sick from eating batter and icing that I don't want any cake now :( Oh well, there's always breakfast!
I think we have a layover in Seattle of about 4 hours. We'll know for sure tomorrow!
OMG! Now I'll be compulsively checking your page all day! At work! At my new job!
Hope you don't get me fired. :P
And tell us how the cake is. I personally consider cake to be a medium for frosting, but I'm told not everyone feels this way about it.
Oh yes, I'm strongly in the "cake is a vehicle for icing" camp! I figured eating cake is much more dignified than eating spoonfulls of icing straight from the container.
:)
Yikes!
I'm assuming you've seen this article:
I was stunned when I read, "Fees and expenses can amount to upward of $20,000..."
I sure hope that wasn't the case for you!
Thanks, I hadn't seen that article yet. It was interesting.
Holy crap on a stick! But it's worth every penny, yes?!
And, yes, cake for breakfast is fine. It is incumbent upon you to finish it.
Post a Comment