Here is our flight itinerary to and from China. We didn't get a long layover in Seattle :( but it was such a circus purchasing these that I'm just glad we have any tickets at all!!
Depart:
Juneau Int'l Arpt
Thursday, July 23
06:15 AM
Arrive:
Ketchikan Int'l Airport
07:13 AM
Departure:
Ketchikan Int'l Airport
07:53 AM
Arrive:
Seattle/Tacoma Int'l Arpt
10:50 AM
Depart:
Seattle/Tacoma Int'l Arpt
02:15 PM
Arrive:
Tokyo Narita Airport, Tokyo
Friday, July 24
04:40 pm
Depart:
Tokyo Narita Airport,
07:30 pm
Arrive:
Beijing Capital Arpt
10:30 PM
This is our return trip:
Depart:
Beijing Capital Arpt
Saturday, August 8
08:55 AM
Arrive:
Tokyo Narita Airport, Tokyo, JP
01:45 PM
Depart:
Tokyo Narita Airport, Tokyo
04:10 PM
Arrive:
Saturday,August 8
Seattle/Tacoma Int'l Arpt
09:15 AM
Depart:
Seattle/Tacoma Int'l Arpt
12:00 PM
Arrive:
Juneau Int'l Arpt
08:27 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh, Sweeite. That's brutal and, um....pack what you can in your carry-on.
I'm so excited for you guys!
SWEETIE!!! I hate it when I don't proofread.
Careful in the Tokyo airport. I always get lost there...
Whew... I'm exhausted just reading this!
It's a good thing you don't have time to leave the Ketchikan airport. Without a bridge to nowhere it's pretty hard to get off the island!
Eight takeoffs and landings.
I went to Spain once and had twelve. So I TOTALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN.
Are you taking plenty of pharmaceutical interventions?
Post a Comment