Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I can not stand this waiting! Yesterday at the gym I was thinking about Mia and I started crying. Yep, right there on the elliptical I was crying. I tried to act like sweat got in my eyes and that made me tear up. There weren't many people around so it wasn't too embarrassing.

My agency will send over a gift package for our child which of course we did, but I don't know when we're going to travel so I wanted to send another one. Our agency only has one type of gift package, but I found a company that has different care packages to mail to your child's orphanage.
Here's what I'm sending:

Product Description
This PJ package includes:1. One 27-exposures camera 2. One set of PJ 3. One nice blanket 4. Candies to nannies/foster family/kids 5. One letter translation is free 6. Girls get dolls ,boys get cars or other boy dolls

I can also send along a letter and they will enclosed a self addressed envelope with enough postage to get back to me. They can't promise anyone will write, but this makes it more likely.
I hope we hear something soon!!

2 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Exercise can cause an emotional release. Stuff like that happens to me when I'm running.

Hang in there.

Good luck with the care package!

Debra said...

Aw! I know how hard it was to wait for Delia and that was just the standard nine month deal. I can only imagine, especially now that you're getting so close.

That care package thing sounds great! I'm glad you have that to do at least.

Hang in there!