Elizabeth and her Completely Visible Chinese Baby

This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.

Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm back

I made it through surgery. I"ll post all the gory details later.
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:33 AM

2 comments:

cna2rn2009 said...

yay! glad to hear it. hope you're enjoying all the perks of the hosptial!

November 21, 2008 at 4:08 AM
Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Welcome home. Now on to the healing and feeling better for good :-)

November 22, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Elizabeth
My husband and I are both in our early 40's and just adopted our beautiful daughter Mia Mei.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (111)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (52)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • I decided I wanted to walk around a bit and see ho...
      • no rumors yet
      • Surgery Update
      • I'm back
      • Pre-op
      • Just keep rubbing
      • knee surgery in three days...
      • I want lights!!
      • Ouch
      • Two Days
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.