Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ouch

Yep, it turned out that China matched two days.
But let's move on to more cheery things, like the knee surgery I'm having next week! I tired to back out of it a couple of weeks ago. I told Graham, "I'm just not comfortable doing this, I'm calling it off." He talked me out of it and now I'm stuck getting this stupid surgery. It's next Thursday and I took Friday off. I was hoping to go back to work on Monday, but I took it the next two days off in case I need them. I plan to get lots of movies and magazines to keep me entertained! There might be some ice cream involved as well.
I've been doing really good working out and watching what I eat. I've lost weight and have gotten stronger, so hopefully my recovery time will be fast.
Arrgh I don't want to do this!!

3 comments:

Impetua said...

Aw! If we lived close, I'd bring Delia over for some much-needed bonding time, complete with singing, dancing, pretending to be a "three-horn" (triceratops), poop/fart jokes, costume changes, nail polishing, Barbie movies, sippy cups of warm Ovaltine, and whining.

I'm glad you're getting it over with, at least. This time next week you'll be hobbling around admirably.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Good luck! You'll be glad you did this in a few weeks.

Erin Alaska said...

Surgery seems to be the Juneau educ. thing lately. 3 of my co-workers have had or are having knee surgery within a month of eachother. Is something in the water?