Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Um, I meant 38 days

Well, China surprised us an actually matched through January 31, 2006. This is not as much as it seems because the CCAA was closed from Jan 28-Feb 5 for Chinese New Year, so they didn't make any matches those days. Anyway, it's all complicated and confusing, but if your keeping count by days, and not matches (and I'm pretty much keeping count by days) this means China has to match 38 days before they get to me.

3 comments:

Karen Travels said...

this is good news, right!! Horrah?

I am excited for you.

I do not like the neighborhood I am living in, but it is okay...I am moving with the month!

I have not seen any bald eagles yet so I am very excited to do so!!

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you stopped by!
It's kinda good news. I'm very gaurded about getting excited since this process is nothing like I thought it would be. But getting closer is always a good thing.
I'm glad you get to move, it's hard to rent in a city when you don't know the neighborhoods very well. And Anchorage is so mixed up. My mom lived in a nice area, but you had to go through a questionable area to get to it. But you'll find a place to call home! I'm sure you'll be happy to get settled in!
:)

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

38 days seems kinda "light at the end of the tunnel"-ish doesn't it? Kinda?