Monday, August 25, 2008

Here we go again...

Well, summer's over and I start back to school this Wednesday. This week is only for the teachers and the kids start next Tuesday.
I don't mind going back to school so much, but, well, I thought we'd have our kiddo by now. It's the milestones that get you. Another Christmas without our daughter, another start of the school year and don't get me started on Mother's Day.
But I think 2009 is going to be our year.
Hopefully this time next year I'll be blogging about trying to find childcare and looking forward to going back to work to be able to talk to grownups again. And is I do complain or whine, you have my permission to give me a dope slap up the side of my head!
:)

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Thanks for dragging me into this Elizabeth. ;-) I feel like I'm going to be as excited as you are when you finally get your baby!

Jill Homer said...

I'll say! You sure have some amazing resilance.

Good luck in the upcoming school year!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks! Jeff and Jill. I sure hope I'm right and it happens within the year!!