Wednesday, May 21, 2008

She's My Cherry Pie

What's that saying? "If I can't be a good example at least I can be a cautionary tale!" Well, I took my bike out for a ride the first time this spring and was totally rocking out to Vanilla Ice and White Snake, etc on my iPod. I was feeling great and when I got home that song "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" came on so I decided to pick up the dog poop in the back yard while the song was playing. Well, if you find yourself in this same situation make sure you realize, just because you are being accompanied by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett in your head, doesn't mean anyone else can hear them. So when you sing:
"Pour me something tall and strong make it a Hurricane before I go insane it's only half past twelve, but I don't care it's five o'clock somewhere." no one else is hearing the guitars and back up singers. Also make sure you look around first so that you're not mortified when you see your neighbor laughing so hard his face was turning red.
Well, at least I wasn't singing "Cherry Pie" by Warrant.

1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

so glad you came back to blog! thanks for the apothecary info, one doctor already gave him a cream treatment from there. And yes, I have applied to ALL the Riverbend openings and emailed your principal. So keep your fingers crossed and put in a good word, or two. I guess that's all you can do since we haven't met yet:)