Ok, I'll give this another try. I took down my lost blog in a temper tantrum fit over our treatment from the USCIS. Yes, I'm that mature. Anyway, I'll try to be more Zen and keep people updated on how the stupid heads over at the USCIS are screwing with us. And I promise to be more positive when talking about the butt faces at CCAA who have basically slowed the China adoption to a stand still. And I will most definitely not write alcohol induced rants about stupid jerkwads who tell me to "Enjoy my time being childless while I still can."
Ya, I don't think I'll be sending a link of this blog to family...
4 comments:
Oooh - a secret venting blog! Can I post here too???!!! Mine is public and therefore I have to be 'good' and 'mature'.
good for you - writing can be cathartic....or we can just whine a lot.
love ya
Love ya too, homey.
At least you are keeping everything in perspective. You are aren't you?
Hi yellojkt! You found my new blog. And thanks for commenting! But no, I think I lost perspective about a year ago, now I'm just down right petty, bitter and jealous of everyone who has children. Especially those who take them for granted. Woe to the next person who says to me "you want kids, here you can have mine." Because I swear to you I'm going to whip out adoption papers and say "Ok, let's start the paperwork and when can I pick them up?" Yes, definitely bitter.
Post a Comment