Monday, May 26, 2008

I like it dark and quiet

About 3:00 this morning I had to go to the bathroom. When I got out in the hallway it might as well have been 9:00 in the morning for how bright it was outside. By the time I got back in the bedroom I was totally awake. I shut the door so it was just open a sliver, so the dogs can come in and wake us up in the morning, but then I saw that there was light coming through the sides of my garbage bags that I've taped to the windows to keep the light out. I went over and tore off some clear packing tape that I have on the dresser next to the window for just this reason. I lifted the curtain and the blinds and started taping here and there. All of a sudden I heard,
"Stop it."
Huh? Graham must of mumbled something. Then I heard it again,
"Stop It"
Well, I knew he was half asleep because he never just barks orders at me like that, but still, that was kinda snotty.
I was about to say something, but then decided not to. I didn't have very firm ground to stand on anyway since last time he was snoring like a chainsaw I was fully awake and sat up and said "For the Love of God, Stop Snoring or I'm going to Smother you To Death with your Pillow!!!"

No comments: