We just got home from visiting Graham in the hospital. We went to the emergency room because he was having really bad stomach pain. Well, it turned out he had appendicitis and he had surgery right away! He's out of surgery now and is recovering. We should be able to pick him up tomorrow, then he'll rest he for a while.
What a crazy day!
6 comments:
oh no! I wish him - and you - all the best!
YOUCH! I'm so sorry. I hope he is back to 100% soon.
Was he nice to his nurses?!
Hope he's feeling better soon!
Yikes!
Good thing this didn't happen while you were in China. (!!)
Wow, that's terrible! Sure glad he's ok now. Please give him my best.
Yikes. This happens to a lot of people. I'm amazed with all my bad luck scenarios I haven't gotten that. I wish him well...
Post a Comment