She finally sat still long enough for me to put her hair into two pony tails. It wasn't pretty, and I thought I was going to lose an arm there for a minute, but it all worked out and I had to get pictures because I don't know if she'll ever let me do it again.

How cute is she??

Playing with the teething ring.

Our ugly ugly kitchen floor. I hope it doesn't make her go blind.

There is a little cold war going on with the Poo Bear. It's Mia's, but Tessa will sneak it away from her when she isn't looking. Then Mia gets mad and gets it back. It's pretty funny to watch.
5 comments:
She is so adorable. And dare I say looking older already?
How cute! Delia never had enough hair to do pigtails and would yank them out anyway whenever I tried. She's so big!!!
She is so cute and you should video the back and forth with your dog!
She is a big baby! She's wearing 18-2T clothes and she's only 16 months today!
I'm surprised she didn't yank out the pony tails either, she did try a couple of times, but I was able to distract her both times.
I'm thinking about getting a flip video. They seem affordable and sound easy to operate.
Nice job on the pony tails. We never had ponies around to take them from so my daughter missed out!
I like the cold war fight over pooh though. Power struggles already...
Post a Comment