This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Yep, I taped the sign to the dogs and the kid! Absolutely no one cooperated with this project. I'll have to post the pictures that I didn't post, those are pretty funny.
Thanks for sharing Graham with us! He didn't stay too long due to family pressures, but it was nice to see him and I know he and Alison had fun catching up.
10 comments:
Cute! I hope he appreciated all the hard work.
How cute is that?
Hey... you need to update your profile statement. I kinda think your done with the "process of adopting a child." I hope so anyway!!!
Wait a minute... did you tape that sign to your dog? That's a riot.
Yep, I taped the sign to the dogs and the kid! Absolutely no one cooperated with this project. I'll have to post the pictures that I didn't post, those are pretty funny.
How funny!
For some reason, my favorite is "Princess Fred".
LOL! :)
Yes, Fred is our delicate little flower.
that's so funny!! Tessie sure has her priorities right!!
Thanks for sharing Graham with us! He didn't stay too long due to family pressures, but it was nice to see him and I know he and Alison had fun catching up.
Portland? Hey...I live there!
We want to see the out-take pics that didn't work!
awwww.... awwww lll bwah ha haha!
thats what happened when I read these. I am loving getting to know Mia
Post a Comment