This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Outakes
No babies or dogs were harmed during this photo shoot. It might look bad, but seriously, everyone was fine. Annoyed, but fine.
I tell you, you try to make something sweet and wonderful for daddy, and the effing kids and pets always eff it up. :P
Just kidding, those are hilarious and I was envisioning what fun it was to try to get the adorable final results. Isn't parenthood (and pet ownership) a hoot?
4 comments:
oh these are hilarious!! LOL!!
Ha! I love outakes...funny
Those are so funny!
I tell you, you try to make something sweet and wonderful for daddy, and the effing kids and pets always eff it up. :P
Just kidding, those are hilarious and I was envisioning what fun it was to try to get the adorable final results. Isn't parenthood (and pet ownership) a hoot?
Post a Comment