Sunday, May 15, 2011

Three Years Old!

Wow! How did that happen? I have a three year old? For a long time I didn't think I'd have a baby at all, and now I just finished throwing a big party for her third birthday!! She's changed so much from when we met her. She's went from this:



Our scared little Mia we met in China.







To this happy little girl putting extra sprinkles on her cupcake!


I don't know how we got so lucky! I honestly don't know how I could love anyone anymore.
Happy birthday my sweet Mia Mei. And may you have many many many more to come.


3 comments:

Karen Travels said...

Glad to hear everything worked out - she is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

bnot only is she gorgeous, she looks so very happy. I am so happy for you

monica said...

happy belated birthday to a gorgeous and content happy girl !!