A conversation with my mom:
mom: "Elizabeth, do you have a U tube in your computer?"
me: "Yep, put one in last week." (it's just easier this way)
Mom: "Really? Well that's good because I want you to use it to watch this British woman on a talent show sing. Her voice was amazing!"
me: "I've already seen it. How did you see it??"
mom: "Florence has a U tube in her computer and she invited me over to watch this woman sing."
me: "That was nice of her. You know, I also have a rodent that moves the arrow around on my screen."
mom: "What?"
me: "Nothing"
mom: "Are you making fun of me?"
me: "No, not at all. Love you"
mom: "Love you too"
6 comments:
So cute. It reminds me of when my high school art teacher put an audio cassette into the VCR where a VHS tape would go. She thought nothing of it.
Yeah, haven't caught up on your blog lately. But YEAH, an adorable little girl....good for you guys. I knew it would come.
:)))))
Old people are funny!
That's funny. At least she is not asking you why her computer isn't working like my MIL did and the issue was that something had come unplugged. Sheesh!
No one tells a story as well as you! Thanks for the laugh out loud
Hey...that's funny. How did I miss this post?
Post a Comment